One of the most prominent faces at the Presidential declaration of Ekiti Gov. Ayo Fayose this week was former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode.
Fani-Kayode said even though he doesn’t agree with Fayose on everything, he supports his candidacy for the following reasons:
- We have a similar disposition and share the same perspective on most things.
- He is not bound up in fear and he is not chained down by political correctness. He speaks the raw and bitter truth and he stands up for the weak and the defenceless.
- He moves in the prophetic and his source of strength is the Spirit and power of God.
- We both love God and we are both men of strength, courage, faith and destiny.
- The Spirit of David and Jehu runs through us both. We neither fear death nor incarceration and we hate injustice, evil and oppression.
- He has done an excellent job in his Ekiti state and he has consistently and fearlessly stood against the evil of the Buhari administration and constantly kept them on their toes.
- He is a Yoruba man who has the courage and conviction to say that he wants to be President.
- He would make an excellent President and effect the necessary changes and restructuring that the country desperately needed.